Pearson Insurance is an Independent Brokerage that was originally founded in Sussex, New Brunswick in 1935 by Ralph T. Pearson. The business was passed down to his son, George Pearson and then purchased by the Kimball Family in December of 1981. Over the years, we have grown into a full service insurance brokerage firm with 8 licensed brokers. We strive to build relationships with our clients and offer the best coverage available by partnering with well-established insurance companies.
At Pearson Insurance you will:
- deal with real people who will remember you.
- have the comfort of knowing that you will be able to deal with the same broker, so they know and understand your insurance requirements and concerns.
- have choice. We have a number of insurance companies that we can check to make sure you are getting the best policy for the best price.
- Brokers that are licensed, professionally trained, and offer expertise that allows them to provide top notch customer service to protect what matters to you and your family.
- have the peace of mind knowing that you are dealing with a brokerage that has been in business since 1935!
Our Clients are the most important part of our business. We must do whatever we can to keep them happy by letting them know that they are important to us. Our goal is to make each Client's insurance experience the best it can be. Your broker works for you, not the insurance company. They are at your side when you buy or upgrade your insurance or if you have to make a claim. Finding a broker who understands your needs is an important first step to being properly insured. Take the time to find someone you feel comfortable with. When it comes to insurance, there is no question too basic. If there is anything you don't understand, don't be afraid to ask us. We are always there to help.